Time has gotten so elusive I almost titled this post "July life updates." That's bad, y'all!
Once again, it's mid-month. It's been hotter, busier, and more transitional than the other months. No? I say that every month? Ok, fine.
Let's get down to business.
Things on tap for the future:
- Serious delving into summer/fall 2013 weddings! Let's go!
- Living & breathing yoga. Becoming a better person all-around.
- Home improvement. Delegating days to tackle projects. No more excuses.
- Learning how to live as a party of one for a while. Being more intentional with time as a party of two.
- Our first anniversary!!! One month + two days!
- My best friend from California coming to stay with us next month! She will totally judge me if my house is looking shabby, so let that be my goal to keep this place in shape.
- Learning consistency. What happened to that word of the year I was supposed to be working on? Where's my focus?
- Cooking. Something. Anything. At least making one helluva smoothie.
- BE PREPARED. Become an adult girl scout. Hypothetically, of course.
If I had my ideal situation, I would write back to you in one month and say I have been weaning myself from black hole distractions, purposeful and intentional with my actions, appreciating my husband more and serving him better, serving my clients to the best of my abilities 100% of the time (going above and beyond consistently), increasing my knowledge, compassion, and awareness, building my faith, and an awesome cat-mom.